The NEW CM95i intelligent autopilot system is suitable for both power and sailing vessels 6m to 40m.
The simplified auto set up of the CM95i marine autopilot allows for quick and easy operation of all the necessary features for short-handed sailing or cruising.
The CM95i autopilot offers the strength and reliability of an extra hand on the helm with an easy-to-operate menu of specific requirements for short-handed round-the-world sailing, tournament fishing, casual cruising, or setting off on a long haul ocean adventure.
Manufactured in Australia to perform in one of the harshest marine environments in the world, all Coursemaster Autopilots feature the unique rate gyro compass to maximise performance and minimise the effects of roll and pitch, that can also result in lower power consumption and enhanced course keeping.
- Simplified menu including one touch course trim keys.
- Large back lit LCD display: rudder angle and heading.
- Backlit keys for simple access to control options.
- Interfaces: GPS, wind instruments, satellite and gyro compasses.
- Autotack, auto gybe with adjustable angle.
- Rate Gyro Compass: accurate course holding, reduced rudder activity, and reduced fuel consumption, performance stability.
- Auto/manual compass calibrations.
- Drive options: Hydraulic
- Environmental: -10C° - +50°C
- Heading Sensor: Rate gyro compass or NMEA digital
- Interface: NMEA 0183, 2 x inputs, 1 x output
- Steering Systems Type: Hydraulic
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Dimensions: 110mm x 110mm
- Mounting: Panel Mount
- Cable: 6m
CM941 Junction Box
- Input Voltage: 12 - 26VDC
- Motor Drive: 25 Amp cont / 40 Amp peak
- Dimensions: 265mm x 140mm x 45mm
CM120 Rudder Feedback
- Dimensions: 95mm x 55mm x (Arm 145mm)
- Cable: 10m
CM437 Rate Gyro Compass
- Accuracy: 2 degrees RMS
- Roll/Pitch: +/- 35°
- Dimensions: 95mm x 55mm
- Cable: 8m
Please Note: The hydraulic pump connects to your existing Hydraulic Ram
- RRP: $4,895.00Cat. No. 1708N