Destined to become the choice of small-craft professionals, this rugged workhorse features a redundant, dual halogen lamp design for incredible reliability.
Electronics are located in the water-resistant light head instead of the base for increased protection.
The innovative "direct drive" system eliminates uncontrolled light movement in choppy conditions
- 12V 180,000 candela
- High efficiency electronics
- Ergonomic, compact design
- Twin high-intensity 55-watt Halogen bulbs rated for 200 hours of use.
- Ocular design provides 18º up/45º down pitch for enhanced visibility for docking, illuminating drawbridge towers, etc.
- Heavy-duty gear teeth and electric motors.
- Easy to install Point™ remote control with a surface or flush mount options.
- Use up to 3 point Pad™ (Optional)
- ASA housing material maintains integrity after 5 years of UV exposure.
- Water resistant light head provides electronic components protection from water intrusion.
- 7-pin wiring harness, 5.18 m length with a waterproof connector at the light.
- Pleasure boats, sports yachts, sports fish, and commercial vessels.
- Size: (L)191 x (H)222 x (D)191 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Material: UV ASA
- Colour: White
- Operation: Remote controlled Point Pad™
- Beam Angle: 3° vertical, 7° horizontal
- Elevation Angle: 18° up, 45° down
- Rotation: 361°
- Rotation Speed: 6-7° per second
- Elevation Speed: 6-7° per second (12 VDC)
- Lamp: Two high intensity 55W Halogen