ACR Bivy Stick Two-Way Satellite Communicator
Use the Bivy Stick to turn your cell phone into a satellite communication device. With global satellite coverage via the Iridium satellite network, anywhere you have a view of the sky, you can communicate through the Bivy Stick.
While conveniently compact, the Bivy Stick still offers a comprehensive feature set including two-way text messaging, SOS, location sharing, one-touch Check-in, and detailed weather reports sent straight to your cell phone via satellite.
Additionally, offering a feature not provided with many other satellite communicators, the Bivy Stick provides users with a dedicated phone number and email.
This important feature allows unsolicited incoming messages, meaning that those that are most important to you can reach you at any time, without the need for you to initiate contact.
Bivy App’s Role
The Bivy app has more than 50,000 adventures ready to be explored. No matter what you like to do in the outdoors, you can find a place to do it with the Bivy app.
With twenty different adventure types all at your fingertips, the Bivy App is a versatile tool that can facilitate all your adventure needs.
The Bivy App also allows you to keep track of all your adventures. Track your pace, mileage, altitude, and more. Plus get access to detailed offline maps everywhere in the world.
Always know where you are, even without cellular service.
As a leader in life-saving products for both professional and recreational use, ACR’s Bivy Stick brings the safety and peace of mind of affordable and reliable satellite communication to everyone.
Features and Benefits:
- No activation fees (monthly subscription required), 4 Consecutive Months of Plus or Unlimited plans required upon activation
- Global satellite coverage (Iridium)
- Send and receive messages via satellite
- Weather forecasts via satellite
- SOS monitoring via satellite (Global Rescue)
- Location tracking and sharing via satellite
- Map display and navigation
- Offline maps
- One-touch Check-in (available directly from the device and via the app)
- Thousands of mapped climbing, hiking, biking, paddling, skiing routes
- Send/receive messages and exchange locations with other Bivy Stick users
- Unsolicited incoming messages
- Dedicated phone number and email
- Personal profile with tracks and stats
- Hundreds of mounts are available
- Small and lightweight
We warrant this device to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This Limited Warranty does not apply to:
- Cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks, and dents;
- Consumable parts, such as batteries, unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship of the product
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes
- Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Bivy
- Damage to a product that has been modified or altered except by specific written instruction from Bivy
Australia Post and our Commercial Couriers are expecting the festive season to be extra busy this year. Based on their advice, we cannot guarantee orders placed after the cut-off dates listed below will be delivered by Christmas.
To avoid disappointment place your Christmas orders as early as possible.
Overseas, offshore islands and distant mainland locations may take up to 3 or 4 weeks to deliver. Please contact your local Mail Order Department to discuss specific details relating to your situation.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.