ACR GlobalFix V5 AIS EPIRB with Return Link Service and Mobile App
The ACR GlobalFix V5 AIS Emergency Position-Indicating Radio Beacon is an innovative EPIRB with a unique feature set.
The addition of an AIS alert provides the easiest and quickest path to the rescue while the included Return Link Service (RLS) functionality provides a welcome sense of security by providing direct-to-beacon confirmation that your distress message has been received.
Adding Near Field Communication (NFC) to the mix allows for smartphone connectivity and access to data and product interaction that has never before been available.
This advanced feature set makes the GlobalFix V5 perfect for mariners whether coastal cruising, working offshore, or crossing oceans.
- No Subscription Required
- 406 MHz Cospas Sarsat Distress Signal (MEOSAR Compatible)
- 121.5 MHz Local Homing Signal
- AIS (Automatic Identification System) Alert
- Smartphone connectivity via NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Free ACR Beacon Mobile App
- RLS (Return Link Service) Functionality
- GPS| Galileo| Glonass GNSS
- Strobe and Infrared Strobe
- Category I (Float Free) or Category II (Manual) bracket options
- Small and lightweight
- 10year battery life
- >= 48hours Operational Life
- Please note: Coded for Australian Registration
- Name: GlobalFix V5
- Transmit Power (EIRP) (406/121.5) 406.031 MHz, 12W / 121.5 MHz, 50mW +/- 3dB
- AIS: Yes, AIS Alerts for Local Rescue
- Return Link Service: Yes, Enabled RLS confirmation direct to beacon
- NFC / Mobile App: Yes, Near Field Communication (NFC) and Mobile App Included
- Strobe: White & Infrared Dual Technology
- Size (antenna up) Beacon Only: (470 mm x 109 mm x 111 mm)
- Weight Beacon Only: 1.78 lbs (810 G)
- Battery: Lithium battery, Li/FeS2
- Battery Replacement: 10-year replaceable battery (replace 10 years after the date of manufacture or after activation)
- GPS: 72 Channel Multi-constellation receiver (GPS, Galileo, & Glonass GNSS)
- Activation: Out of bracket and wet, or manually in or out of the bracket
- Waterproof: 33 ft (10 m) for 5 min.
- Buoyant: Yes
- Operational Life: 48 hours minimum @ -20°C
- Warranty: 5 years
Australia Post and our Commercial Couriers are expecting the festive season to be extra busy this year. Based on their advice, we cannot guarantee orders placed after the cut-off dates listed below will be delivered by Christmas.
To avoid disappointment place your Christmas orders as early as possible.
Overseas, offshore islands and distant mainland locations may take up to 3 or 4 weeks to deliver. Please contact your local Mail Order Department to discuss specific details relating to your situation.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.