Small but resilient, the ResQLink 400 has been professionally engineered and tested to ensure it can withstand even the harshest elements.
This buoyant Personal Locator Beacon will enhance your safety in a wide variety of environments.
Whether on land, at sea, or in the air, trust that the ResQLink’s satellite precision and military durability, puts rescue in the palm of your hands.
- GPS and Galileo GNSS
- Built-In Buoyancy
- Strobe and Infrared Strobe
- Global Coverage
- MEOSAR Compatible
- Small and lightweight
- 5 year battery life
- 24+ hours Operational Life**
- Multi-function Clip System Included
- **Based on test report from accredited laboratory
- Name: ResQLink 400
- Product Description: Buoyant Personal Locator Beacon without Digital Display
- Model Number: PLB-400
- Application: Hiking, camping, rock climbing, snow mobiling, skiing, fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding etc.
- Size: 4.52” (L) x 2.03” (W) x 1.49” (D) 11.48 cm (L) x 5.16 cm (W) x 3.78 cm (D)
- Weight: 0.33 lbs (148 g)
- Battery: Non-hazmat Lithium batteries (LiMnO₂)
- Class: Class 2 Operation (at -20°C)
- GPS: Multi-Constellation receiver (GPS and Galileo GNSS)
- Temperature Range: Storage: -30°C to +70°C
- Operating: -20°C to +55°C
- Battery Replacement: After 5 years or after emergency use, whichever is first.
- Activation: Manual
- Buoyant* Yes
- Operational Life** 24+ hours
- Warranty: 5 years
- Waterproof: 16.40 ft (5m) @ 1 hr., 33 ft (10m) @ 10 min.
- Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC