At 153 g, the ResQLink+™ weighs less than a couple of energy bars. And topping at just 11.4 cm, it’s smaller than the mobile phone in your pocket. Small and mighty, the ResQLink+™ is a full-powered, GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for boaters, pilots and back country enthusiasts.
The ResQLink+™ has additional buoyancy and loops for webbing straps providing easy attachment.
With three levels of integrated signal technology — GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability — the ResQLink quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues.
Personal Locator Beacons (PLBs) have been proven tried and true in some of the world’s most remote locations and treacherous conditions.
Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink+™ activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. With its powerful 66 channel GPS, the ResQLink guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position. Search and rescue personnel are typically alerted of your position in as little as five minutes with a GPS-enabled PLB such as the ResQLink+™.
Two built-in tests allow you to routinely verify that the ResQLink is functioning and ready for use — with the push of a button, you can easily test internal electronics and GPS functionality.
The ResQLink+™ is a satellite signalling device of last resort, for use when all other means of self-rescue have been exhausted, where the situation is grave and imminent loss of life, limb, eyesight, or valuable property will occur without assistance.
This PLB is coded for Australia Only and it is mandatory that you register this PLB with AMSA before it is able to be used. Doing so is fast, easy and free.
When activated, the unique identifications code in your PLB is linked to the registration database. This way authorities can retrieve valuable information about you and your trip.
- Small Size, Lightweight
- Super Bright LED Strobe
- On Board 66 Channel GPS
- Self-Test and GPS Test Features
- Typical Performance of 30 Hrs
- Non-Hazmat Battery
- Size: 4.1 x 4.8 x 11.4 cm
- Weight: 153 g
- Battery, Class: Class 2 (non hazmat) lithium batteries.
- Battery Replacement Interval: Replacement due six (6) years from the date of manufacture or five (5) years after beacon is placed into service, whichever is first, or after emergency use.
- Battery, Operational Life: Exceeds required 24 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Battery, Storage: -40°C to + 70°C
- Material: Engineered polycarbonate blend.
- Colour: ACR-treuse™ (high visibility yellow)
- Activation: Manual.
- Operation: 2 steps: deploy antenna, press ON button, giving a clear view of the sky.
- Waterproof: 16.40 ft (5 m) @ 1 hr, 33 ft (10 m) @ 10 min. Factory tested @ 70°F, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements.
- Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, CanadaR&TTE, Australia, New Zealand.
- Limited Warranty: 5 years
- Lead-Free: Yes
- 406Link.com: 60 self tests/12 GPS tests
- Battery, Typical Performance: 30 Hours @-20°C
- Accessories: Double-sided Attachment Velcro Strap Included
- Radiated Power: 5W (406 MHz), 50 mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)