The ACR OLAS Tag is a Wearable Crew Tracker that integrates OLAS (Overboard Location Alert System) technology.
The ACR OLAS mobile application technology detects a break in its ‘virtual tether’ to the tag within 8 seconds of a Tag going missing.
The mobile phone(s) then sounds an alarm and records the latitude and longitude of the incident using the phone or tablet’s GPS.
ACR OLAS then aids the crew with the MOB recovery, clearly directing them to the GPS location where the MOB occurred with clear visual signals and bearing data.
The ACR OLAS Tag is a compact, ‘Smart’, man overboard system. It can easily attach to adults, children, pets and objects such as overboard floatation devices or Personal Locator Beacons.
It is small and portable and can easily be taken from boat to boat to ensure you are always protected. Each tag is supplied with a universal silicone wrist strap with stainless steel buckle and a pre-installed CR2477 Battery (user replaceable).
Start small or go big, the ACR OLAS is the only solution that can scale to meet your boating needs.
The range of the ACR OLAS transmitters allows for coverage on vessels up to 40 ft in length.
However, the transmitter is part of a larger scalable ecosystem of ACR OLAS products (transmitters and receivers) that offer additional safety features and can be combined to track large crews on larger vessels.
You can even ditch your phone and utilize your ACR OLAS Tag with the OLAS Guardian Engine Kill Switch or OLAS Core Base Station as part of a more permanent solution.
ACR OLAS is a must have addition to your safety toolkit. It provides a simple yet cost effective safety solution for everyone on board including adults, children and even pets.
- ACR Product Number: PN 2981 (4 Pack)
- Size: Tag Size: 1.81 (L) x 1.38 (W) x 0.60 (D) inches (46 (L) x 35 (W) x 15 (D) mm) / Strap size: 10.87 (L) x 0.88 (W) x 0.04 (D) inches (276 (L) x 22 (W) x 1 (D) mm)
- Weight: 0.7 oz (20g) (without strap) / 1.06 oz (30g) (with strap)
- Colour: ACR-Treuse
- Operation: Manual Activation or Automatic Activation via proximity sensing.
- Runtime (hours) High 4 months or 3,500 hours Continuous (in Armed Mode) / Power off to conserve battery when not in use.
- Battery: CR2477 Lithium-Ion (User Replaceable)
- Battery Life Indicator: LED Indicator
- MOB System
- Track up to 6 different OLAS transmitters with 1 phone/tablet. OLAS Transmitters can be tracked by an unlimited number of phones/tablets (Bluetooth 4.1 Compatible).
- The ALARM sounds within 8 seconds of a Man Overboard situation. The system records the MOB location using your phone/tablets GPS and directs the boat back to the last known location for a quick and easy recovery.
- Compatible with the ACR OLAS Guardian Engine Kill Switch, CORE Base Station, and Extender.
- Mobile App IOS and Android (Free Download)
- Connect multiple OLAS transmitters to 1 phone or tablet
- Connect 1 OLAS transmitter to multiple phones/tablets
- Solo Mode (Text Message Alerts to Emergency Contacts with GPS coordinates)
- App Navigation: SOG, COG, Bearing to Waypoint, Course to steer, and Compass
- Download the ACR OLAS App on the App Store or get it on Google Play: Search ‘ACR OLAS’
- For use with vessels up to 40 feet (12 meters).
- Extend the coverage range on larger vessels with the ACR OLAS CORE, GUARDIAN and EXTENDER product family.
- Scalability: Upgrade your system with the ACR OLAS Guardian (Base Station with Alarm and Engine Kill Switch), ACR OLAS CORE (Base Station with Alarm), and ACR OLAS Extender (extends the range of your MOB system from a vessel size of 40 ft up to 100 ft)
- Buoyant: No
- Waterproof: Yes (IP67)
- Recreational and Commercial Boating
- Perfect for crew including adults, children, and pets
- Accessories (Included) Each tag is supplied with a universal silicone wrist strap with stainless steel buckle and a pre-installed CR2477 Battery (user replaceable)
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Approvals: FCC, RED, CE
- Sup. No. 2985
- Sup. No. 2982