The AIR Silent X is a combination of the high-end Silent Wind carbon fibre blades with the renowned Air Breeze wind turbine body. The addition of the carbon fibre blades reduces the noise output of the turbine while also increasing the power output.
All Primus AIR Silent X models include a green LED light visible at the bottom of the turbine's body. The LED light will be solid when the turbine is producing energy. A slow flashing means the turbine is in regulation mode, which is when the turbine spins slowly but no energy is being produced. A fast flashing means the winds are strong and the turbine has entered over speed protection.
- Corrosion resistant, aircraft quality paint tested to SAE J2334.
- Marine grade O-ring seal.
- Stainless steel external fasteners.
- Anodized blade hub.
- Includes stop switch.
- Quiet operation.
- High production efficiency in light winds.
- Lightweight, unique design that allows for a simple installation.
- Rotor Diameter: 1.17 m (46 inches)
- Weight: 13 lbs / 5.9 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 686 x 318 x 229 mm (27 x 12.5 x 9"), 7.7kg (17lb)
- Mount: 40mm (1.5") schedule 40mm pipe, 48 mm (1.9") Outer diameter
- Swept area: 1.07m²
- Start-Up Wind Speed: 7mph / 2.2 m/s
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Rated Power: 400 watts @ 28 mph / 12.5 m/s wind speed
- Turbine Controller: Microprocessor- based smart internal regulator.
- Body: Cast aluminium (Air Breeze Marine is powder coated for corrosion protection)
- Tower: 9ft Marine Tower (Aluminium mast/stays and stainless hardware)
- Blades: 3 Blue Carbon fibre blades
- Alternator: Permanent magnet brushless
- Overspeed Protection: Electronic torque control
- Survival Wind Speed: 49.2 m/s (110 mph)
- Kilowatt Hours per Month: 38 kWh/mo @12 mph / 5.4 m/s
- Survival Wind Speed: 110 mph / 49.2 m/s
- Energy: 90 amp - hr. per day at 5.5m/s (12 mph avg)