Altex No.5 Antifouling
Ablative copper based antifouling for use on suitably prepared steel, fibreglass, ferro and wooden hulls. High cuprous oxide content gives excellent performance.
- Contains high levels of cuprous oxide
- Self polishing/ablative mechanism inhibits the attachment of fouling organisms
- Organo-tin free
- Suitable for high speed craft - however, ablation rate will increase when subjected to sustained high speed
- Excellent static performance
- Excellent long term performance
No. 5 Antifouling is Recommended:
- Where multi-season effective fouling protection is needed
- Where regulations ban or restrict the use of organotin compounds
- On yachts, tenders, dinghies, trailer yachts and power boats
No.5 Antifouling is:
- Compatible over other copper based antifoulings, where recommended preparation is achieved
- Not suitable for use on aluminium craft, outboard motors, sail drives or stern legs
- Suitable and recommended for use on primed GRP, steel, timber and ferro-cement craft
DO NOT USE ON ALUMINIUM
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NT||7 - 10 business days||3 - 4 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|SA||4 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|TAS||5 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days||3 - 5 business days|
Last updated 11/08/2022
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.