Fortress Anchors are made from a high tensile, corrosion resistant aluminium magnesium alloy. These anchors offer excellent holding power for less weight than an equivalent steel anchor. Fortress anchors can be easily disassembled for compact storage as a spare or storm anchor.
- Precision-machined from an aluminium alloy that is as strong as steel, but only half the weight.
- Can be disassembled
- Adjustable 32° to 45° fluke angle
- Tough anodized finish
- Easy to manage weight
- Sharper than heavy, dull-edged steel anchors
- Will set faster and penetrate deeper into common sea bottoms for incredible holding power
- Excellent as a spare or storm anchor
- Easy to store
- Exclusive and patented feature which dramatically increases holding power in problem soft mud bottoms
- Handsome and durable appearance
- Corrosion resistant