Aquapac Small UHF/VHF Case
Designed for general use, the Classic range of VHF Radio cases guarantees waterproof protection for your radio in addition to allowing normal use through the case.
The airtight seal also ensures that it will float in the water giving you complete peace of mind.
5 year warranty.
- Suitable for both left & right hand antenna radios.
- Guaranteed submersible to 5 metres (15 feet).
- It will float with your radio inside.
- Sound transmits straight through the TPU material.
- The UV stabilized TPU material won't breakdown or become discoloured by sunlight.
- Comes with an adjustable neckcord so you can hang it round your neck.
Dimensions Maximum size of equipment to fit in case
- Length of Radio body: 7in/175mm
- Length of Radio body including antenna: 13in/330mm
- Circumference: 7.6in/195mm
Aquapac cases are two dimensional and only become three dimensional when you put something in them. So it is not possible to give their exact dimensions.
Therefore, the most important measurement is the circumference of the case aperture.
To find a suitable case measure the circumference of your unit take a piece of string, and stretch it around the thickest part, then measure.
The length measurement indicates the maximum length of the equipment that will fit inside.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.