Take your phone or GPS anywhere with a 100% water, sand and dust proof Aquapac.
Sound and signal pass right through the case material allowing you to use it as normal while in the case.
5 year warranty.
- You can make and take calls right through the material. With most phones it makes no noticeable difference to the volume. And the GPS signal is unaffected.
- With a LENZFLEX window on the back, which means that if you have a camera-phone you'll be able to take photos right through the case.
- The Medium Phone/GPS Case will fit the older phones and GPS models or Smartphones.
- It'll float with your phone/GPS in it.
- Its guaranteed submersible to 15 feet (5 metres).
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight.
- It keeps out dust and sand too.
- Neck cord
- Overall Case dimensions when flat : 195mm x 115mm
- Largest phone size to fit: 150mm x 200mm width/depth circumference
Choosing the right size case
Aquapac cases are two dimensional and only become three dimensional when you put something in them. So it is not possible to give their exact dimensions. Therefore, the most important measurement is the circumference of the case aperture.
To find a suitable case measure the circumference of your unit; take a piece of string, and stretch it around the thickest part, then measure.
The length measurement indicates the maximum length of the equipment that will fit inside.