Inshore Flare Kit Includes:
- 2 x Day Use - Orange Handsmoke
- 2 x Night Use - Red Handflares
The kit is packed in heat sealed polyethylene bag.
The close fit stops the flares from being vibrated excessively and the plastic container assists in keeping the flares dry.
In fact, the Aurora flares are waterproof in their own right as the steel tubes can still be subjected to water and moisture without affecting the performance or operation of the flares.
Day Use Orange Handsmoke
- Visible for 60 seconds
- Colour of Smoke: orange
- Colour of cap: orange, a raised 'O' on the top cap enables this signal to be identified in the dark
- Length: 255 mm
- Weight: 230 grams
- Ignition: top-pull, yellow tab
- Net explosive content: Max 70 grams
- Visibility: 4 km at sea level (conditions may vary results)
Night Use Red Handflare
- Burning time: 60 seconds
- Colour of light: red
- Colour of cap: red
- Length 280 mm
- Weight: 176 grams
- Ignition: top-pull, red ball
- Net explosive content: Max 63 grams
- Light Intensity: 15,000 candela
2 red hand flares and 2 orange hand smoke flares packed in a heat sealed polyethene bag.
Please Note: Check your state and YA regulations for your requirements.