12-volt boat trailer winch comes with 3m power cord and wireless switch with built-in circuit breaker, seal plug and wire rope cable with hook.
Includes emergency crank handle and adjustable clutch.
- Convenient, portable power for pulling boats, stuck vehicles and other heavy items.
- Powerful 2,000 Lb pulling power.
- 12 Volt powered for convenient use without extension cords or small gas engines.
- Portable, with built-in carrying handle and quick-attach mounting plate.
- Power Lead, fitted with water sealed plug and circuit breaker.
- Wireless Switch with water sealed plug, for safe operation.
- 30' Aircraft Cable with attached hook.
- Mounting Bracket for Trailer Hitch.
- Emergency Crank Handle and adjustable clutch.
- Capacity: 2000 Lb. Pulling Capacity
- Max. Boat Size: 18ft
- Max. Boat Weight: 5000 Lb.
- Line Speed: 6 Feet/Minute with Load
- Steel Cable Length: 30Ft.
- Hook Size: 3/4" Opening x 3-3/4" L
- Power Supply: 12 Volts
- Remote Switch: 9'9" L.
- Mounting Plate: 8-3/4" x 4-15/16" x 3/16"
- Overall Dimensions: 9-1/2" x 7-1/2" x 10"
- Net Weight: 18.6 Lbs.