12V Automatic 8 Amp 8 Stage Battery Charger
The new and improved Charge N’ Maintain is perfectly suited to the DIY’er.
No fuss options mean you can simply hook them up and the charger will do the rest.
Projecta’s Charge N’ Maintain range offers a safe and practical method for charging all your automotive and marine batteries.
Projecta Charge N’ Maintain Chargers are ‘Smart Chargers’. This technology offers switchable charging stages that ensure an accurate and efficient charge for your battery.
This allows longer life and better performance for your battery over extended periods of time.
Projecta’s Charge N’ Maintain Smart Chargers communicate with the battery and ascertain its level of charge.
This allows the charger to balance its load and optimise its charging methods to ensure charging is stopped when the battery reaches capacity.
- Fully Automatic Safe & Easy: Fully automatic and spark free / Short circuit and polarity protected / Safe to use while the battery is still in the vehicle / Simply connect and forget.
- Adjustable Output: Suits different battery sizes / Adjusts the output to suit different battery sizes for optimum charging.
- Hard-Wiring: Inter-changeable fused wiring harness for permanent installation.
- Input (nominal) 220VAC–240VAC, 50–60HZ
- Input Power: 128.5W
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Output Current: 8A
- Minimum Start Voltage: 2.0V
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.