The CommanderXP 7x30 compass is without doubt another milestone in marine binoculars.
Extremely large for the compact class, the compass is an easy match for other 7x50 binoculars, is extremely stabilised and ensures accurate bearings.
With their excellent optical characteristics and a full range of features, the binoculars can do everything required for safe navigation.
- Objective Lens: 30 mm
- Magnification: 7x
- Weight: 520 g
- Size: 165(W) x 106(H) x 57(D) mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.3 mm
- Luminosity: 18.4
- Twilight Factor: 14.5
- Field of view / 1000 m: 120 m
- Waterproof: Water pressure proof up to 2 m
- Nitrogen Pressure Filling: via 2 way valve system
- Temperature Range: -20 to +70ºC
- Warranty: 10 years