The Boat Maintenance Bible provides a wealth of maintenance expertise that any owner of a yacht, powerboat, or dinghy will need to keep it safe and seaworthy.
It is a complete user-friendly guide for tackling jobs on board with step-by-step instructions, tips, and explanations to suit whatever your level of skill.
- Interior refurbishment Fiberglass and wood repair
- Hull maintenance and fittings Deck leaks and cracks Painting and varnishing work
- Plumbing and gas leaks
- Battery, lights, and wiring defects
- Engine and fuel system overhaul
- Emergency repairs at sea Spar and rigging overhaul
- Sail care and winches Powerboat engine maintenance
- Dinghy and trailer repair Hauling out and winterization
Beautifully illustrated including explanatory diagrams and clear photographic detail of how to carry out specialized tasks, Essential Boat Maintenance will tell you everything you need to know about short-term troubleshooting and long-term boat care. HB 295 pages
Author: Manley & Holmes