A must for all boaters who want to explore Australia's leading boating holiday destination. Every bay and island has been navigated and mapped with references to historically important land and sea marks. Now in its fourth edition, 177 pages by John and Jocelyn Powell.
This book contains a wealth of information:
- Maps showing navigation marks, wharves, ramps
- Boat handling, tides, knots, safety
- Shore facilities, shops, fuel, water, restaurants
- Fishing, natural environment history
- Exploring little known creeks by canoe or dinghy
- Advice on hiring a boat