There are 80 logging pages and the bonus sections include IALA buoyage, international code flags, plotting essentials (which incorporates dead reckoning and estimated position) and common abbreviations for nautical terms.
Unique to the RYA, these logging pages also include space to enter the weather forecast at the time of voyage.
This logbook has been designed to reflect more of the cruiser's needs, with the page layouts as follows:
- Introduction and Information pages pp. 1-13
- Log Pages: pp.14-97
- Waypoints: pp.98-101
- Routes: pp.102-105
- Service Data: pp. 106-107
- Engine Log: pp. 108-111
- Equipment List: pp. 112-115
- Season Summary: pp.116-119
- Names and Addresses: pp.120-123
- Notes: pp.124-127