The advantage of a resettable circuit breaker over a fuse is well known however people find circuit breakers more expensive and difficult to install.
The ST CLB Circuit Breaker Block solves this issue by using the compact, snap-in-place CLB resettable circuit breaker which makes breakers as easy to install as a fuse.
- Quick connect clips allow circuit breakers to snap easily into place
- Tin-plated copper busses and screw terminals
- Clear insulating cover with square format label recesses, satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Easy to open clip on cover
- Breakouts allow wire access in two directions
- Accepts ring terminal
Only one 15A CLB Breaker is included.
- Circuits: 6
- Maximum Amperage: 100A (per block) / 32A (per circuit)
- Maximum Voltage: 32V DC
- Mounting: #8 Screw (M4) or #8 Nut
- Negative Bus: Yes
- Source: Common Source
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -10° C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 60° C
- Mounting Centres: 143 mm
- Screw Terminal Type: #8-32 Screws with Captive Star Lock Washer
- Height: 169.93 mm
- Weight: 0.34 kg