Blue Sea Fuse Block 100-300A with Cover
Blue Sea 5001 SEA Fuse Block the most economical system for 100-300 Ampere fusing. Supplied terminal boots insulate all conductive parts, satisfying ABYC/USCG requirements.
- The most economical system for 100-300 Ampere fusing
- Insulating cover satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements and cover breakouts allow wire access in any direction
- For use on systems up to 32V DC
- 5/16” stud terminals accept 5/16" (M8) Ring Terminals, 14AWG to 2/0 AWG Wire
- Stainless steel studs provide resistance to corrosion and high torquing for excellent electrical contact
- UL 94-V0 base resists high heat
- Insert moulded studs ensure secure fuse mounting
- Fuse not included
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NT||7 - 10 business days||3 - 4 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|SA||4 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|TAS||5 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days||3 - 5 business days|
Last updated 11/08/2022
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.