Designed for working the mast while under way.
The sit-in design offers good support, manoeuvrability and maximum comfort and has been tested to withhold over 500 kgs.
Using High-strength, double-layer, 48mm lifting strap with two reinforced loops for halyard attachment.
The padded seat and lower back support with integral crotch strap and adjustable waist belt provide comfort and security even when aloft for long periods of time.
Two handy, wide-mouth utility pouches with webbing loops for tool lanyards provide the necessary storage to allow hands free working and control.
The addition of a Downhaul/lazy guy attachment point allows for the chair to be secured to reduce swing while aloft as well has to help control the descent.
Made from Hard wearing nylon fabric, synthetic webbing and durable, closed cell foam padding this chair will provide the comfort and security required aloft both at sea or at the dock.
- Reinforced lifting loops.
- Crutch strap.
- Down Haul/Lazy guy attachment point.
- Padded timber seat.
- Synthetic webbing and material.
- High strength continuous load bearing strap.
- 2 Toolholder bags with lanyard rings.
- Back support with waistband.
- Tested to withhold over 500kgs