CASIO G-SHOCK Tide Moon Watch
The new GAX-100 combination model provides the best of both analog and digital formats.
Large hour markers, hour hand, and minute hand contribute to easy reading.
The arrow-shaped minute hand and the contrasting color of the analog hands provide at-a-glance readings even while paddling or waiting for the next wave.
Surfing-oriented functions include Tide Graph, Moon Data, and temperature measurement.
Just about everything about this watch is designed to support activities on the summer seas.
An analog Tide Graph feature provides an intuitive readout of current time conditions when you need it.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Display range: –10 to 60°C
- Display unit: 0.1°C
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase graph)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 999:59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (tide level)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- battery life: 3 years on SR927W × 2
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.