CASIO G-SHOCK Tide Smart Watch
The latest additions to the G-LIDE lineup of G-SHOCK sports watches, which are the top choice among the world's top surfers.
These new model came with the ability to display info required by surfers (high tide and low tide times and levels), and to use an app for simple selection of one of 3,300 locations around the world.
The wide face and a high-definition MIP (Memory In Pixel) LCD improves display readability of standard functions like Tide Graph, Moon Data, high tide and low tide times, and sunrise and sunset times.
This provides important information about current conditions at a glance, which, in combination with a collection of training measurement functions (distance, speed, pace, lap, pitch), provides plenty of support for surfers who meet new challenges around the globe.
In addition to powerful functions, the new model also incorporates advances in design, structure, and materials.
The bezels of these models are made of resin and metal to allow them to withstand the impact of underwater rocks better.
The surface of the bezel has a stainless steel cover with a hairline and honed finish.
A resin guard structure that protects against impact from any direction combines with a button guard at 6 o'clock, which delivers outstanding G-SHOCK protection.
The end of the soft urethane band at 6 o'clock has slits to allow the draining of water and sweat for improved comfort.
- Case/ Bezel Material: Resin/ Stainless Steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200m Water Resistant
- LED Backlight w/ Super Illuminator and Afterglow
- Mobile Link (wireless using Bluetooth)
- Training Function
- Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned)
- Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run) Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned
- Life Log Data: Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
- User Profile Creation
- Flight Mode
- Moon Data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase)
- Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Sunrise, sunset time display
- Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date, daylight pointers
- World Time: 38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
- *May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-Second Stopwatch
- Countdown Timer
- 4 Daily Alarms w/ Snooze
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours per day.)
- Full Auto Calendar (to year 2099)
- Approx. Battery Life: 2 years on CR203
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.