Star Brite Mildew Stain Remover quickly removes unsightly mildew stains from fibreglass, vinyl or plastic.
It begins working on contact.
The specially buffered formula will not harm vinyl upholstery.
It is a much safer alternative to using bleach, and can also be used around the home or in RVs wherever mildew stains are a problem.
- Removes mildew stains on contact without heavy scrubbing.
- Simple to use; spray on, scrub lightly and rinse off stains.
- Safe for use on fibreglass, rubber, plastic and vinyl headliners, bolsters and upholstery.
- The specially buffered formula will not harm vinyl upholstery.
- Ideal for home or RV use, too.
- Formulated specifically for use on marine upholstery, will not harm vinyl.
Just spray or wipe Mildew Stain Remover on boat tops, vinyl cushions, vinyl chairs, vinyl canopies, tile, grout, shower stalls and curtains, mats, awnings, etc.
Do not rinse until mildew stain disappears.
Stubborn stains may require a second application and light scrubbing. Rinse well after use.
Not recommended for use on fabric, test for colourfastness in an inconspicuous area before proceeding with overall cleaning.