Change your underwater view and catch more fish with the Dragonfly 7 wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ technology.
Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly’s all-weather, high-definition colour LCD display looks sharp from every angle. Step up to a smarter species of sonar with Dragonfly.
The Dragonfly Difference
A leap into the future of sonar, Dragonfly sonars employ true wide spectrum CHIRP technology.
With wide spectrum CHIRP more sonar signals are transmitted into the water, allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, target more fish, and image structure with unmatched clarity.
- Connect & Share Wirelessly: Features built in Wi-Fi. Anglers can stream Dragonfly sonar data right to their smartphone or tablet with the Raymarine Wi-Fish™ mobile app.
- Dragonfly PRO Now Compatible with Navionics Boating App and SonarChart™ Live.
- Wide-Spectrum CHIRP DownVision™:
- Award-winning wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ sonar for photo-like images, high-speed tracking and better deep water resolution
- Includes transom-mount CHIRP transducer with temperature sensor
- Mount Anywhere: The Wi-Fish™ compact ball-and-socket mounting system makes installation simple. The mount is easy to upgrade to after market ball-and-socket mounting systems.
Physical & Performance
- Nominal supply voltage: 12v
- Operating voltage range: 10.8 - 15.6v
- Power consumption at full brightness: 9 W RMS
- Connections: Power/transducer combined input
- Waterproofing standard: IPX 6 and IPX 7
- Display size: 7"
- Display Resolution: 800 x 640
- Aspect Ratio: 15:9
GPS & Cartography
- GPS: 72
- Chart Compatibility: LightHouse Vector and Raster Charts, Navionics Gold, Plus, Hotmaps and SonarChart, C-MAP by Jeppesen
- Waypoints:3,000 waypoints (split between up to 100 waypoint groups)
- Tracks: 15 tracks (each track can contain up to 10,000 points)
- Chart Media: microSD
- Sonar Type: CHIRP Sonar
- Sonar Channels: 2 Channels - Sonar conical beam + DownVision™ wide fan beam
- Depth Range: 600 ft (183m) Both Sonar and DownVision™ Channels
- Warranty: 1 year
Wi-Fish App Features
- The Wi-Fish™ mobile app displays both Dragonfly conical sonar and our award DownVision™ technology, to put crystal clear photo-like fish images, right in the palm of your hand
- You have the power to Pause, Zoom, Rewind multiple sonar data on multiple smartphones and tablets, independent on what is shown on the Dragonfly
- Raymarine’s Wi-Fish™ unique view switcher, allows users to seamlessly display both CHIRP Downvision™ & Conical Sonar or combine these into a powerful split screen view
- Imagine a scenario of navigating to your fishing hotspot with the Dragonfly-5 Pro, whilst simultaneously having the power to display CHIRP conical sonar on your phone and rewinding DownVision™ sonar on your tablet
- Powerful Multi-screen CHIRP Sonar technology with Raymarine’s unique view switcher, gives the fish nowhere to hide!
- Available on Itunes and on Google Play
What's In the box
- Display unit
- locking collar
- Pivot ball
- M6 Hex bolt
- Display bracket base
- x3 M5 pozi-drive bolt
- x3 M5 washer
- x3 M5 locking nut
- Ratchet arm
- Mounting bracket
- M5 Hex ratchet bolt
- Ratchet plate
- Compression washer
- M5 washer
- M5 locking nut
- x3 Self tapping screws
- Transducer with combined power cable