Diesel Power Engine Flush has been formulated to gently dissolve and remove internal engine contaminants by suspending them in a high level of dispersants.
The non-solvent formula assures maximum drainage of the contaminants with the used oil, thereby minimising new oil contamination.
- Extends engine life & prepares engine prior to Oil & Filter Change.
- Dissolves varnish, sludge and other contaminants from vital engine parts.
- Prepares engine to optimise new oil & filter life.
- Solvent Free, will not damage seals.
- Recommended for new or old petrol, diesel & LPG engines.
- Size: 300ml.
Directions for Use
Add entire contents of the bottle to engine oil. Run engine at idle speed for 15 minutes minimum.
For particularly dirty systems the Flush can be left up to 24 hours in the system.
With engine turned off, drain the old oil while the engine is still hot. Install new oil filter and add new oil.
Use with each oil change to prevent deposit built up.