C-Map Discover Cervantes to Seal Rocks
DISCOVER all you need to make the most of your time on the water.
Full-featured Vector Charts with High-Res Bathy, including integrated Genesis® social data, subscription-free Easy Routing™, and Custom Depth Shading.
See things your way with C-MAP.
Every DISCOVER Chart Includes:
- Full-Featured Vector Charts
- Tides & Currents
- Hi-Res Bathymetry Layer
- Detailed Marina Port Plans
- Integrated Genesis Layer
- Custom Depth Shading
- 12 Months’ Free Updates
- Subscription-Free Easy Routing
- Full-Featured Vector Charts – making navigation easy by giving you accurate, up-to-date vector chart detail derive from official Hydrographic Office information.
- High-Res Bathy – HRB layer helps you identify shallow areas, drop-offs, ledges, holes, or humps. Now includes compiled and quality-controlled Genesis® detail as part of singular HRB layer.
- Custom Depth Shading – set a clear safety depth, maintain a paper-like view or create your own custom shading.
- Easy Routing™ – helps you automatically plot the shortest, safest route based on detailed chart data and your personalized vessel information. No subscription required.
- Tides & Currents – shows projections of water level and direction of tides to help plan your day out, cruising, angling, or sailing.
- Detailed Marina Port Plans – docking in an unfamiliar port is no problem when you have precise layouts of thousands of marinas, including slip spaces, restricted areas, and other valuable navigation information.
- Harbor & Approach Details – an unprecedented level of detail. Approach any harbor and inlet with confidence. The perfect conclusion to a long voyage, sailing adventure, or an exciting day of fishing.
- Online Updates – keep your chart up to date, with 12 months’ free online updates.
LOWRANCE: HOOK2, ELITE Ti1/2, FS, HDS LIVE HDS Carbon, HDS Gen2/3
SIMRAD: NSS EVO2/3, NSO EVO2/3, GO SERIES
B&G: ZEUS2/3, VULCAN
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.