The CM80i intelligent autopilot has been developed primarily for boats fitted with outboard motors and hydraulic steering 5 to 10 metres in length.
Also suitable for boat fitted with stern drives and inboard motors. It is compact, easy to install and very easy to use.
The CM80i’s intelligent, self-tuning software has eliminated the need for a rudder feedback unit, and the system adjusts itself to suit the boat speed and sea state.
The CM80i has only three components: control head which suits dash mount, junction box, and fluxgate compass.
Once installed, installation requires a simple once only set up procedure which takes less than a minute.
CM80i Autopilot System
- Environmental: 0 – 50 degC
- Steering System Types: Hydraulic
- Power Consumption: Standby: 300mAmps @ 12VDC Pilot – 2.5amps @ 20% duty cycle using standard hydraulic pump
- Display: Backlit LCD dot matrix
- Alarms: Off course, watch keeping, system
- Dimension: 95mm x 55mm
- Mounting: panel mount, bracket mount
- Cable: 4m
CM840 Junction Box
- Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Motor Drive: 15Amp cont
- Heading Sensor: Rate Gyro compass
- Interface: NMEA 0183, 2 x input, 1 x output
- Dimensions: 205mm x 140mm x 45mm
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Type: Reversing
- Capacity: 0.6L/min
CM437 Rate Gyro Compass
- Accuracy: 2degrees RMS
- Roll/Pitch: +/- 35 degrees
- Dimensions: 95mm x 55mm
- Cable: 8m