The CM85i autopilot offers simple one-touch control, intelligent, self-tuning software and rate gyro compass.
It is the perfect autopilot solution for both power and sailing vessels up to 12m. Large graphic display: rudder angle, backlit LCD with wide viewing angle, on-screen display of GPS information in a compact, waterproof 110 x 110mm case.
Intelligent, self-tuning software: automatically adjusts for speed, sea conditions and trim. Interfaces: GPS, wind instruments, digital compass information. Autotack, auto gybe with adjustable angle. Rate Gyro Compass: accurate course holding, reduced fuel consumption, performance stability. Auto/manual compass calibrations.
The rate gyro compass maximises autopilot performance and minimises the effects of acceleration, roll and pitch, resulting in lower power consumption and less wear and tear on the vessel's steering system.
Simple to operate, the CM85i offers skippers the convenience and reliability of an extra hand on the helm.
CM85i Autopilot with Hydraulic Linear Drive specifications
- Environmental: -10°C - +50°C
- Heading Sensor: Rate gyro compass or
- NMEA digital Interface: NMEA 0183, 2 x inputs, 1 x output
- Steering System Types: Hydraulic, mechanical, solenoid
- Alarms: Off course, watch keeping, system monitors
- Power Consumption: Standby: 300m amps @ 12VDC Pilot: 2.5 amps @ 20% duty cycle Using standard hydraulic pump or mechanical motor
CM85i Controller Display
- Backlit LCD Dimensions: 110mm x 110mm x 50mm
- Mounting: panel mount
CM840 Junction Box
- Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Motor Drive: 15 amp cont / 30 amp peak
- Dimensions: 205mm x 140mm x 45mm
CM120 Rudder Feedback
- Dimensions: 95mm x 55mm (Arm 145mm)
- Cable: 10m
CM437Rate Gyro Compass
- Accuracy: 2 degrees RMS
- Roll Pitch: +/- 35 degrees
- Dimensions: 95mm x 55mm
- Cable: 8m
Linear Hydraulic Drive Unit
- Hydraulic, 200-300mm stroke