The charger has a four metre long secondary cable and a temperature sensor for optimised charging irrespective of temperature, which gives extra flexibility in permanent installations. M300 is a fully automatic eight-stage charger that supplies 25 A and is ideal for batteries between 40 and 500 Ah.
The M300 analyses whether the battery can accept and retain the charge, it removes harmful lead sulphate crystals, gives an effective charge and automatically switches to safe maintenance charging when the battery is fully charged.
The practical Recond mode reconditions the battery following deep discharge cycles, which can occur after a long day at sea. If you intend to stay overnight onboard you can switch to Night mode for silent charging.
IP44 classification means M300 is approved for outdoor use. It does not generate any harmful galvanic currents, is fully protected from producing voltages that can damage the vehicle's electronics and has been developed to offer safe charging: non-sparking, reverse polarity protection and short circuit proof.
- Night Mode for silent charging
- Reconditioning function for deeply discharged batteries
- 4m Long connections cords
- Temperature Sensor
- Imput Voltage: 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Charging Voltage: 14.4V
- Charging Current: 25A max
- Cooling: Fan
- Ripple: <4%
- Ambient Temperature: -20ºC to +50ºC
- Type of Charge: 8-step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Type of Battery: All types of 12V lead-acid batteries
- Battery Capacity: 40–500Ah
- Protection Class: IP44 (Outdoor use)
- Dimensions: 235 x 130 x 65mm
- Weight: 2.2kg