The CTEK M100 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that supplies 7A and is ideal for batteries between 14-150Ah and up to 225 Ah for maintenance charging.
M100 analyses whether the battery can accept and retain the charge, it removes harmful lead sulphate crystals, gives an effective charge and automatically switches to safe maintenance charging when the battery is fully charged.
The practical Recond mode reconditions the battery following deep discharging, which can occur after a long day at sea. AGM mode provides optimum charging of AGM batteries that require a slightly higher charging voltage.
There is a Supply mode which acts as a power source if you need to disconnect a battery and do not want to lose important electronic settings.
IP65 classification means that M100 is splash and dustproof.
It does not generate any harmful galvanic currents, is fully compatible with the boat's electronics and has been developed to offer safe charging: non-sparking, reverse polarity protection and short circuit proof.
- Special charge curve for cold weather and AGM batteries
- Reconditioning function for deeply discharged batteries
- Supply Mode
- Charging Current: 7A max
- Type Of Charger: 8-step, Fully Automatic Charging Cycle
- Insulation: IP65
- Type Of Battery: 12V Lead-acid Batteries
- Battery Capacity: 14–150Ah, maintenance 14–225Ah
- Charging Voltage: 13.6V; 14.4V; 14.7V or 15.7V
- Ripple: <4%
- Ambient Temperature: -20ºc To +50ºc
- Dimensions: 191 x 89 x 48mm
- Warranty: 5 years