Professional sports fisherman, commercial operators, and ocean racers all recognise the ‘non-glare' night vision preservation advantages of red lighting.
Two rows of bright white light is ideal when working, docking or landing the big one while the third row of secondary colour adds versatility. Red is perfect for preserving your night vision.
The Sea Hawk-XL continues using the latest hi-tech materials. A heavy duty Grilamid® lens provides exceptional impact resistance. The unique ceramic thermal polymer housing distributes heat away from internal components and avoids potential corrosion issues associated with metal housings.
The multi-volt circuitry provides constant illumination and circuit protection from 9-33V DC, even under severe voltage fluctuations. Sea Hawk-XL lamps are prewired with three core marine cable and completely sealed for reliable operation in exterior applications.
Hella Marine Sea Hawk lamps offer class-leading energy efficiency, unmatched durability and are supported with a 5-year warranty for a total ‘fit and forget’ solution and complete peace of mind.
- IP 67
- Grilamid lens
- UV Resistant
- 5 Year Warranty
- 12/24 Multi Volt
- Housing Material: Thermally conductive polymer housing
- Lens Material: Heavy duty Grilamid lens
- Bracket Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Operating Voltage: 9-33V DC
- Power Consumption: White LEDs <12W, Red <2W
- Light Output: 680 lumens
- Colour Temperature: 5000K (White)
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Cable: Pre-wired with 2.5m of tinned marine cable
- Approvals: CE