Doel-Fin is the original hydrofoil developed by an aeronautical engineer to improve overall performance on all boats with outboard motors or outdrive units.
Moulded in two pieces of guaranteed unbreakable, high-strength plastic, each foil is designed to flex independently to absorb shock.
The positive effects include greater stability, consistent planing at lower RPM, faster out-of-the-hole performance, better gas mileage, steadier turns, higher top-end speeds and lower bow rise at all speeds.
- Smoother turns, lower planing speeds and less bow rise for increased overall safety.
- Save up to 30% on fuel consumption.
- Lower planing speed is great for wakeboarding, tubing and beginning water skiers.
- Faster out-of-the-hole times.
- Simple 15 minutes installation, hardware included.
- Doel-Fin works on all outboard motors and stern drives units from 5 HP and up. (Volvo Penta outdrives excepted)