DRiPRO Waterproof Case iPhone 6
This waterproof case is designed to protect your iPhone or similar sized smartphone.
It provides a clear front panel for operating your phone, and a back window for a phone with rear cameras.
Whether you are deciding to take your iPhone to go to the beach, poolside, stormy weather or other outdoor activities.
It is the best option available for protecting your iPhone against extremely wet situations.
This waterproof case has been IPX8 certified by the SGS, it is submergible and waterproof in excess of 10 meters (approx. 33 feet), also protected against sand, dust, dirt, and snow.
The case will give you complete access to all the features of the iPhone, including the capacitive screens.
- 100% waterproof and submergible up to 10m (33ft)
- Protects against sand, dust, dirt and snow.
- Suitable for all generation iPhone. (except iPhone 6 Plus)
- Connect with waterproof earphone for audio playback. (not included)
- Ideal for swimming, surfing, kayaking, fishing, snorkelling, skiing & more.
- Height: 210mm (8.27”)
- Width: 98mm (3.86”)
- Weight: ~45g
- Waterproof case.
- Detachable lanyard.
- Detachable and adjustable armband.
- Desiccant sachets.
- All generation of iPhone (except iPhone 6 Plus) or similar size smartphone.
- Fit size of device within - height: 150mm, width: 78mm, depth: 9mm
* iPhone not included
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.