DRiPRO Waterproof Dry Bag Backpack 45L
DRiPRO Waterproof Dry Bag is durable and reliable at all times.
It is perfectly designed for kit-carrying accessories, water sports and activities, kayaking, skiing, camping, hiking or beach based missions.
It is suitable to keep contents dry and performs a high effective waterproof function.
It also floats when dropped in water and keeps water, sand and dirt away from your prized possessions!
Made of Nylon-Coated PVC Tarpaulin, our Waterproof Dry Bag is suitable for rough situations and is easy to wipe clean.
It’s adjustable and removable strap offers toting options. Highly recommend for beach, vacation or even globetrotting as it is safe to keep your belongings handy at all times.
- Floats safely if dropped in water.
- Suitable for camping, fishing, hiking, kayaking, boat trip, water sports etc.
- Protects contents from water, dust, sand, dirt and snow.
- Heavy duty and durable materials for rough usage and easy to wipe clean.
- Multi-purpose storage application.
- Size : 320 Φ x 740mm (H)
- Weight: 567g
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon-coated PVC Tarpaulin with heat welded seams.
- Roll top access and compression straps help prevent water from entering.
- Floats with content inside if properly sealed for a reasonable amount of time & weight.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.