Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 105sv with GT56UHD-TM Transducer
The ECHOMAP Ultra 105sv combo, with its bright, sunlight-readable 10” keyed-assist touchscreen display, has all the tools you need for successful fishing.
It includes an all-in-one transducer for CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars.
It also includes preloaded BlueChart g3 Australia and New Zealand coastal charts.
- Physical Dimensions: 11.6" x 7.7" x 3.9" (295 x 195 x 98 mm)
- Display size: 8.5” x 5.4”; 10" diagonal (21.7 cm x 13.6 cm; 25.4 cm diagonal)
- Display resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Display Type: WXGA display
- Weight: 4.0 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Mounting options: Bail or flush
- Polarised Support
- Power consumption: 26 W
- Antenna Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- Transmit power 600 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
- Receiver: 10 Hz
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports 2 (large connector)
Maps & Memory
- Preloaded maps: BlueChart® g3
- Accepts data cards: 2 microSD™ cards
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Track log 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Routes 100
- Tide tables: Yes
- Garmin Sonar compatible: Yes
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position) Yes
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio) Yes
- Supports FUSION-Link™ compatible radios: Yes
- GCV™ Black Box sonar support: Yes
- ActiveCaptain compatible: Yes
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
- Frequencies supported
- CHIRP High-Wide: 150-240 kHz
- Ultra High-definition ClearVü: 800 kHz (760-880 kHz)
- CHIRP ClearVü: 455 kHz (425-845 kHz)
- Ultra High-definition SideVü: 1,200 kHz (1060-1170 kHz)
- ClearVü: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- Maximum depth:
- 2,300 ft @ 77 kHz, freshwater
- 1,100 ft @ 77 kHz, saltwater (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up) Yes
- Water temperature log and graph: Yes
- Sonar recording: Yes
- Sonar history rewind: Yes
- NMEA 2000® compatible
- Transducer pin numbers 1 – LVS sonar, 1 – 12 pin scanning sonar
- NMEA 0183 input ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 output ports: 1
- Wireless connectivity: Yes
In The Box
- ECHOMAP Ultra 105sv with BlueChart g3 for Australia/New Zealand
- GT56UHD-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.