Fixseal is a two pack epoxy resin solution used as a primer/sealer for porous substrates such as timber and concrete.
Fixseal is also used to seal timber to prevent and eliminate moisture uptake and ingress, reduce timber warping and prevent dry rot.
- Prevents timber warping due to moisture
- Prevents dry rot in timber
- Can be used as a primer prior to painting (compatibilty tests recommended)
- Suitable for concrete
- 500ml kit = 2 x 250ml part A & B
- Easy to mix & apply 1:1 mix ratio
- Formulated to penetrate and seal porous substrates
- Prevents water and moisture ingress & uptake
- Cures to a hard film