Fix190HT is a high quality single component joint adhesive/sealant based on MS Polymer.
It is chemically neutral and fully elastic.
For use in low movement joints and for structural bonding in construction, automotive, marine and aerospace areas where a tough flexible rubber is required.
- Outstanding bond strength on nearly all surfaces.
- Excellent adhesion on porous and non-porous substrates.
- High-performance mechanical properties.
- Flexible elastic rubber – movement accommodation up to ±20%
- The straight forward application even in adverse conditions
- No bubble formation within sealant (in high temperature and humidity applications).
- Very easy to tool and finish.
- Good extrudability even at low temperatures.
- Colour stable and UV resistant.
- Ecological advantages – free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids.
- Minimal health and safety considerations.
- Can be painted with all water-based paints and many other systems.
- Structural bonding which requires elasticity and high-end strength.
- Structural bonding in vibrating constructions.
- Ideal for all marine applications including glazing.
- Joints in swimming pool areas and humid surroundings.
- Elastic bonding of panels made from HPL or fibre cement.
- Supple bonding in car bodies, caravans and containers.
- Ship deck caulking, ship and boat building.
- Base: MS Polymer
- Consistency: Stable Paste
- Skin Formation* Ca. 12 min. (20°C/65% R.V)
- Curing Rate* 2-3mm/24h (20C/65% R.V)
- Hardness: 38±5 Shore A
- Specific Gravity: 1,40g/ml
- Maximum Deformation: ±20%
- Temperature Resistance (fully cured) -40°C until +90°C
- Elasticity Modulus 100% 0.75N/mm2 (DIN 53504)
- Tear Strength: >3,0N/mm2 (DIN 53504)
- Elastical Recovery: >75%
- Elongation: at break: 800% (DIN53504)
* These values may vary depending on environmental factors such as temperature, moisture, and types of substrates