GREATER AWARENESS ON THE WATER
See obstacles and objects like boats, buoys and channel markers up to 100 metres away, and locate people overboard quickly!
GRAB AND GO SIMPLICITY
Ocean Scout TK starts up in seconds, and with easy-to-use buttons, no training is required.
The FLIR Ocean Scout TK is a marine thermal camera that extends your vision on the water, day or night, for greater awareness and safety.
As a thermal imager, the Ocean Scout TK creates images based on heat, not visible light.
Vessels, watercraft, buoys, and other obstacles give off heat and appear clearly in all lighting conditions - from pitch darkness to blinding sun glare.
The Ocean Scout TK is an affordable way to enjoy your time on the water and explore your world with thermal vision!
- See heat, Instead of light: See marine mammals, or discover wildlife back on the shore.
- Video & Image Capture: Store up to 1000 thermal snapshots. Record thermal video.
- Video Detection Palettes: Choose from multiple colour palettes.
- Range up to 100m for Persons/Vessels
- Submersible to IP67 standard, Built to endure the harshest marine environments.
- Handheld Thermal Camera
- Neck Lanyard
- USB Cable
- Lens Cap
- Detector Type: 160 × 120 VOx Microbolometer
- Video Refresh Rate: < 9Hz
- Field of View (H x V): 20° × 16°
- Shutter: Yes
- Start up: < 5 seconds
- Image Processing: FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement™
- Power Button: On/Off
- Video Detection Palettes: Short Press to Toggle thru LUT’s
- Brightness: Brightness (Toggle up<>down)
- Image capture: Short press for image capture, long press for Video capture
- Image Download: USB Cable
- Built-In Display: 640 X 480 LCD Display
- Colour Palettes: Selectable: Black Hot, White Hot, InstAlert™ Rainbow, Iron, Lava, Arctic & Graded Fire
- Battery Type: Internal Li-Ion Cell
- Batter Life (Operating): >5hours
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Weight (incl. lens): 170 g
- Size (L × W × H): 102 x 38 x 38mm