Force 10 Marine's Gourmet Galley Ranges are the first choice of offshore cruisers and the world’s premier boat-builders: Beneteau, Buizen, Halberg Rassey, Hunter, Island Packet, Mainship, Nordhaven, etc. all chose Force 10 Gourmet Galley Ranges for their consistent quality and unparalleled performance.
Constructed in heavy gauge stainless steel and tested and certified to Australian Standards by the Australian Gas Association.
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel construction inside and out.
- Flame Failure protection on all burners.
- Electronic spark ignition to all burners.
- Patented “slide-away” oven door.
- See-through oven door.
- Thermostatically controlled oven.
- Ceramic infra-red griller.
- Mounting hardware & pot holders included
- Easy clean features.
- Stainless Steel burner caps are bolted down - no rattle no rust
- 8000 BTU Rapid Burner plus (2) 3500 BTU Burners
- Infra-Red Ceramic Grill Burner
- The Grill Burner is recessed into the oven roof to maximize oven space
- Thermostatically Controlled Oven Burner
- Equipped with a flame-failure thermocouple for safety, lights instantly,
with no pilot lights or complicated controls and maintains a precise temperature control
- 2-year warranty
Easy Cleaning Features
- The entire hot plate grid is removable
- Top is completely sealed so even large spills are easy to clean
- 3 Burner Range with Oven and Grill
- Model 63351
- Made in Canada
- CE certified and Certified to AS/NZS standards by the Australian Gas Association: Approval # 6744
- 3 Top Burners
- (1) Large burner output is 8000 BTU's (2.4 KW)
- (2) Medium burners output is 3500 BTU's (1.0 KW)
- Grill burner output 5500 BTU's (1.6 KW)
- Oven Burner output 5000 BTU's (1.5 KW)
- Construction is Stainless Steel
- Electronic Spark Ignition included (AA battery powered)
- Thermocouple protection on all burners
- Certification: AGA & CE
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cut out Measurement: (W)559 x (D)533 x (H)590 mm
- Overall Measurement: (W)548 x (D)508 x (H)540 mm
- Weight 36 kg's