For a limited time, this unit will be bundled
with an AUS wide C-Map 4D Chart valued at $299.90
This 9" Intuitive multitouch display gives excellent readability, even in direct sunlight delivering an elegant edge-to-edge anti-reflective glass design with a simple gesture-based user interface.
Internal GPS antenna for accurate navigation, with internal memory for up to 30,000 Waypoint/Tracks and 1,000 routes.
1Kw Chirp fishfinder ready (With compatible transducer) delivering superior resolution and clarity.
Supplied with Airmar P66 Transom Mount Transducer
- 9" Wide, multi-touch screen.
- Built-in GPS and built-in single-band CHIRP.
- Compatible with conventional CW transducers.
- Clear and elegant Edge-to-edge Design.
- Daylight viewable multi-touch display with excellent readability, brightness of 1000cd/m2
- Anti-reflective glass coating strengthened glass filter.
- Internal GPS antenna for simple and easy installation.
- Standard C-MAP 4D chart compatible on micro-SD card. (Sold Separately)
- Internal memory: Waypoints/track 30,000 points, 1000 routes.
- Dimensions: (W)267mm x (H)182mm x (D)85mm including bracket.
- Screen Type: GP-1971F: 9" Wide Colour TFT LCD
- Screen Size: GP-1971F: 199 x 113 mm
- Screen Resolution: WVGA 800 x 480 pixels
- GPS Antenna: Internal Antenna
- Display Modes:
- Chart Plotter
- Fish Finder
- Radar (connection to the 1st Watch Wireless Radar DRS4W required)
- AIS (connection to AIS sensor required)
- Instruments (Nav Data, Engine, Wind, Fuel tank)
- Autopilot (connection to the FURUNO NAVpilot-300 or 700 series required)
- Language: English (US & UK), French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Greek, Japanese.
GPS / SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS)
- Receiving Type GPS 72 channels / WAAS 1 channel
- Receiving Frequency: L1 (1575.42 MHz)
- Accuracy: GPS: 10 m max, WAAS: 5 m max, MSAS: 7.5 m MAX
- Chart: C-MAP 4D (sold separately)
- Memory Capacity 30,000 points for ship's track and waypoints 1,000 planned routes (Max. 50 points per route) 5,000 quickpoints
- Frequency: CHIRP: 40 to 225 kHz CW: 50/200 kHz
- Transducer Included: Furuno P66 Transom Mount
- Range: 5-1, 200m, shift :0-500m
- Waterproofing: IP56
- Power Supply: GP-1971F: 12-24 VDC, 1.1-0.6 A
- RRP: $429.00Cat. No. 45936NSup. No. AU-D010
- RRP: $319.00Cat. No. 45982NSup. No. M-AU-D060-MS