The GP-39 has various display modes (Plotter, Highway, Steering, NAV data, Satellite monitor and 2 user customisable modes) on the 4.2" colour LCD.
Up to 3,000 points of ship track, 10,000 waypoints and 100 routes (each with up to 30 waypoints) can be stored.
The waypoint and route data can be exported/imported via a USB flash drive or signal converter.
The GP-39 can be networked with a fish finder, sonar, radar or other navigation equipment for feeding highly accurate navigation data.
- Newly designed GPS core delivers enhanced position fixing accuracy.
- 4.2" high-resolution colour LCD.
- Storage for 3,000 track points, 10,000 waypoints and 100 routes.
- Share and display position information on networked equipment such as a fish finder, sonar, radar, etc.
- The GP-39 can be networked with a fish finder, sonar, radar or other navigation equipment for feeding highly accurate navigation data
- Screen Size: 4.2" colour LCD
- Effective Display Area: 92 (W) x 52 (H) mm
- Pixel Number: 480 (V) x 272 (H) pixels
- Display Mode: Plotter, Highway, Steering, NAV Data, Satellite monitor, User Display (Digital, Speedometer, COG)
- Memory Capacity: 3,000 ship's track points / 10,000 waypoints with comments / 100 routes with 30 waypoints/route
- Alarm: Arrival and Anchor watch, Cross track error, Speed, WAAS (SBAS), Time, Trip
- Receiver Type: GPS: 12 channels parallel, 12 satellites
- Receive Frequency: L1 (1575.42 MHz ± 1.023 MHz)
- Time to First Fix: Cold start: 90 seconds approx.
- Tracking Velocity: 1,000 kn
- GPS: 10 m (95% of the time, HDOP≤4)
- Ports: NMEA0183: 1 port USB: 1 port
- Output: AAM, APB, BOD, BWC, BWR, DTM, GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, RMB, RMC, VTG, XTE, ZDA
- Input: RTE, TLL
- 12-24 VDC : 0.7-0.3 A
- Temperature: Display unit: -15°C to +55°C / Antenna unit: -25°C to +70°C
- Relative humidity: 93% or less at +40°C
- Waterproofing: Display unit: IP55 / Antenna unit: IP56
In The Box
- 1. Display unit GP-39
- 2. Antenna unit GPA-017 with cable 10 m
- 3. Plastic bag
- 4. Standard spare parts and installation materials