Please note: Bracket sold separately
This top-of-the-line broadband transom-mount brings crystal clear imaging to any of today's fishfinders.
The large 200 kHz element and the seven-element 50 kHz array are excellent for bait and game fish separation along with detecting groundfish holding tight to the bottom.
The TM260's high-performance mounting bracket (sold separately) is easy-to-install and has a streamlined shape that delivers high-speed performance up to 30 knots (35 MPH).
- Top-of-the-line narrow-beam transom-mount
- Designed for bottom fishing
- Wide 19x beam at 50 kHz
- Narrow 6x beam at 200 kHz
- For larger trailer boats 8 m to 12 m (25' to 40') with outboards and I/O's
- Interfaces to any 600 W or 1 kW sounder
- The depth and new fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Kick-up assembly locks in the "up" position and will not damage the transom
- Accommodates transom angles between 3x and 21x
- Urethane housing
- Blue-water trolling using 50 kHz
- Deep-water bottom and wreck fishing up to 800 m (2,625')
Please NOTE! Requires optional mounting bracket