This top-of-the-line broadband transom-mount brings crystal clear imaging to any of today's fishfinders.
The large 200 kHz element and the seven-element 50 kHz array are excellent for bait and game fish separation along with detecting groundfish holding tight to the bottom.
The Pro bracket is easy-to-install and has a streamlined shape that delivers high-speed performance up to 30 knots (35 MPH).
- Top-of-the-line narrow-beam transom-mount.
- Designed for bottom fishing.
- Wide 19x beam at 50 kHz.
- Narrow 6x beam at 200 kHz.
- For larger trailer boats 8 m to 12 m (25' to 40') with outboards and I/O's.
- Interfaces to any 600 W or 1 kW sounder.
- The depth and new fast-response water-temperature sensor.
- Kick-up assembly locks in the "up" position and will not damage the transom.
- Accommodates transom angles between 3x and 21x
- Urethane housing.
- Recommended for outboards and inboards/outboard sport fishing powerboats 8m (25') and up.
- Not recommended for inboard powerboats.
- Not recommended for stepped hulls.
- Adjusts to transom angles from 3º - 21º