FUSION 10" 450W Classic Marine Subwoofer
Defined low-frequency bass can be the difference between a good audio system and a truly memorable entertainment experience.
Introducing the FUSION Signature Series marine subwoofer, a carefully balanced blend of engineering brilliance and FUSION performance.
Comprising of a 10” high tensile Fiberglass-paper composite cone driver, that produces a massive 450-Watts Max output, the Classic Signature Series Subwoofer is finished with an elegant and discretely styled perforated metal grille, creating low-frequency vibes that are easy on the ears and the eyes.
- 450-Watts Max power – High Power yet stunningly defined, the Signature Series Subwoofer takes low-frequency resonance to depths previously uncharted.
- Fiberglass-Paper Composite Cone – Provides excellent self-damping, resolution and bass reproduction, for defined low-frequency acoustics.
- Perforated Metal Grille – An elegant classic white finish, designed to perfectly blend with the surroundings of your vessel. This discreet, yet refined design is suitable for internal or external installation.
- Large Diameter Voice Coil - Producing an increase in real power and efficiency, the voice coil provides a signature sound and wave rippling bass.
Physical & Performance
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.