Defined low-frequency bass can be the difference between a good audio system and a truly memorable entertainment experience.
Introducing the FUSION Signature Series marine subwoofer, a carefully balanced blend of engineering brilliance and FUSION performance.
Comprising of a 10” high tensile Fiberglass-paper composite cone driver, that produces a massive 450-Watts Max output, the Classic Signature Series Subwoofer is finished with an elegant and discretely styled perforated metal grille, creating low-frequency vibes that are easy on the ears and the eyes.
- 450-Watts Max power – High Power yet stunningly defined, the Signature Series Subwoofer takes low-frequency resonance to depths previously uncharted.
- Fiberglass-Paper Composite Cone – Provides excellent self-damping, resolution and bass reproduction, for defined low-frequency acoustics.
- Perforated Metal Grille – An elegant classic white finish, designed to perfectly blend with the surroundings of your vessel. This discreet, yet refined design is suitable for internal or external installation.
- Large Diameter Voice Coil - Producing an increase in real power and efficiency, the voice coil provides a signature sound and wave rippling bass.
Physical & Performance
- Efficiency (1W/1M) 88db
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-2KHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Magnet Structure: 68oz
- Max power (Watts) 450
- RMS Power rating (Watts) 250
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.0”
- Mounting Depth 130mm
- Mounting Diameter 219.98mm