FUSION 5 Channel Marine Amplifier
A stunning and powerful marine amplifier. The stainless steel MS-DA51600 will resist corrosion and the incredible 1600 watt output (peak) will power 4 speakers and 1 subwoofer with ease.
The MS-DA51600 is FUSION's first 5 Channel Class-D Hi-Fi Marine amplifier, the key benefit of a Class-D amplifier is low battery drain with a high output, making this the perfect amplifier for the marine environment.
The MS-DA51600 has conformal coated PCB's for maximum product life and performance plus the amplifier chassis acts as a heat sink, reducing component core temperature and increasing efficiency.
The stainless steel cover hides away the amplifier set up controls and connections for a discrete, attractive look. Outputs include Subwoofer plus four speaker channels for sound front and rear.
RCA line-level inputs are included, for easy connection to new or existing systems.
- D-Class Amplifier Technology: High output, greater efficiency
- Conformal Coated PCB: Coating protects circuitry from salt air and moisture
- 1 Piece Die Cast Heat Sink: Improved thermal transfer, greater reliability. Longer sustained power output and durability
- 5 Way Circuitry Protection: Thermal / Reversed Power Polarity / DC Offset Protection / High + Low Voltage
- Discrete Install Panel: Covers amp' set-up controls and connections
- FUSION Low Frequency Control FLFC: Accurate fine tuning of frequency response
- Depth: 210mm
- Height: 50mm
- Length: 300mm
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz
- Peak Power: 1600 Watts
- Rated Power: 80 Watts RMS x 4 + 250W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohm 1% THD+N
- Rated Power: 130 Watts RMS x 4 + 330W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohm 1% THD+N
- Rated Power: 250 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohm Bridged 1% THD+N + 250W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohm 1% THD+N
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.