A stunning and powerful marine amplifier. The stainless steel MS-DA51600 will resist corrosion and the incredible 1600 watt output (peak) will power 4 speakers and 1 subwoofer with ease.
The MS-DA51600 is FUSION's first 5 Channel Class-D Hi-Fi Marine amplifier, the key benefit of a Class-D amplifier is low battery drain with a high output, making this the perfect amplifier for the marine environment.
The MS-DA51600 has conformal coated PCB's for maximum product life and performance plus the amplifier chassis acts as a heat sink, reducing component core temperature and increasing efficiency.
The stainless steel cover hides away the amplifier set up controls and connections for a discrete, attractive look. Outputs include Subwoofer plus four speaker channels for sound front and rear.
RCA line-level inputs are included, for easy connection to new or existing systems.
- D-Class Amplifier Technology: High output, greater efficiency
- Conformal Coated PCB: Coating protects circuitry from salt air and moisture
- 1 Piece Die Cast Heat Sink: Improved thermal transfer, greater reliability. Longer sustained power output and durability
- 5 Way Circuitry Protection: Thermal / Reversed Power Polarity / DC Offset Protection / High + Low Voltage
- Discrete Install Panel: Covers amp' set-up controls and connections
- FUSION Low Frequency Control FLFC: Accurate fine tuning of frequency response
- Depth: 210mm
- Height: 50mm
- Length: 300mm
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz
- Peak Power: 1600 Watts
- Rated Power: 80 Watts RMS x 4 + 250W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohm 1% THD+N
- Rated Power: 130 Watts RMS x 4 + 330W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohm 1% THD+N
- Rated Power: 250 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohm Bridged 1% THD+N + 250W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohm 1% THD+N