FUSION 6.5" 230W S3 Coaxial Classic Marine Speaker
Pushing the boundaries of what is possible on the water even further, Fusion's Signature Series 3 marine speakers deliver unparalleled performance even when exposed to the harshest marine conditions.
Incorporating the finest materials and latest acoustic technologies, we have combined ‘CURV’ cone composite technology with a silk dome tweeter and fully sealed crossover components to create a speaker system with a stunning signature sound for premium on-water listening.
These 6.5" Signature Series 3 speakers can handle up to a thunderous 280 Watt peak power, so you can truly experience "The Power Of Music".
- CURV Cone Technology
- Fully Sealed Crossover Components
- Perforated Metal Grille
- Silk Dome Tweeter
- Large Diameter Voice Coil
- Designed To Comply With ISO12216
- Configuration: Coaxial
- Speaker Size: 6.5"
- Peak Power: 280 Watts
- RMS Power Rating: 75 Watts
- Efficiency (1W/1M) 90 db
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 22 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS) 30 - 90 W/Ch
- Tweeter Type: Silk Dome
- Cone Material: CURV
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.2”
- Water and Dust Resistance (IP Rating) IP65
- Speaker Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth (Basket) 200mm x 76mm
- Warranty: 3 years
- Mounting Diameter Clearance: 136mm [5-3/8"]
- Mounting Depth Clearance: 79mm [3-1/8"]
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.