The MS-DAB100A includes the accessory module and an IPx7 waterproof powered antenna.
Simply connect to a supported stereo and enjoy the newly created DAB source with FUSION's superior sound quality.
Digital radio doesn't suffer from the annoying effects of interference caused by adverse atmospheric conditions or electrical interference, which can spoil analogue broadcasts. The way digital radio is broadcast means there is no hiss and crackle, no fading, no overlap, just great radio all the time as long as you are within the coverage area.
Because of the way digital radio technology works broadcasters can transmit many more stations than ever before.
From rock to easy listening, today’s hits to books and comedy. On average (depending on location) the digital radio listener will have double the choice of stations compared to listening via FM.
- On-Screen Station Information - The connected FUSION Stereo will display Station name, Ensemble, Program Type, Category and Dynamic Label Segment (DLS) information for easy recognition and searching of the available digital radio stations.
- Multi-Region Support - Current supported regions include EU, Norway, Switzerland and Australia.
- Antenna Mounting Options - The antenna features two mounting options for easy installation onto any vessel.
- Mounting options include - Standard 1” Pole Mount - The antenna can be pole mounted using either the included 1 inch outer diameter threaded mounting bracket or a user-supplied pole mount. The included mounting bracket comes with four mounting screws that secure the base to the mounting surface.
- Surface Mounting - To surface mount the antenna either use the included double sided adhesive pad, or utilize the included threaded rods with thumb screws for easy installation.
Note: Go to www.fusionentertainment.com/marine Support for the DAB Module requires a software update to both the stereo and the module, the software can be downloaded from the stereo product page.
- Antenna Cable Length: 10M (32.8 Ft)
- Antenna Connector Type: FAKRA Z-Type Water Blue female
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Antenna Input Current: 13 mA
- Antenna Input Voltage: 6 to 16 Vdc
- Antenna LNA Gain: 22 dB Typical
- Antenna Water Resistance: IPx7
- Cable Length: 1.5M (4.9Ft) Stereo connection Cable
- Module Antenna Connector Type: FAKRA Z-Type Water Blue male
- Module Compatibility: DAB, DAB+
- Module Input Current: 250mA maximum
- Module Input Voltage: 10.8 to 16 Vdc
- Module Operating Temperature: Range 0 to 50°C
- Module Sensitivity: -97 dBm
- Module Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 70°C
- Module Water Resistance: IPx3 mounted with connectors down
- Output Voltage to Antenna: 8 to 15 Vdc
- Supported Regions: EU, Norway, Switzerland and Australia
- Antenna Maximum Dimensions: 248mm (H) x 110mm (W)
- Module Dimensions: 58mm (H) x 64mm (W) x 21mm (D)