Engineered for high-quality audio reproduction with innovative design aesthetics, Fusion's new FM Series flush mount marine speakers are designed to deliver enhanced acoustics to your vessel in a sleek and minimalistic form factor to meet the latest boat design trends.
Featuring an intelligent mounting system for non-intrusive, easy installation, the FM Series speakers are designed to be flush mounted with a mounting profile no thicker than 2.5mm [3/32"] for a premium, visually-appealing, near-flat finish.
With an IP65 weatherproof rating, True-Marine™ accreditation and an industry-leading 3-year warranty, you can enjoy peace of mind that your FM Series speakers are built to last on board season after season.
- Optimised Full Range Speaker: The FM Series speakers are acoustically optimised for performance in the marine environment, by combining optimised speaker drivers and aluminium dome tweeters to produce quality sound at all volumes.
- Innovative Design Aesthetics: Designed with a low profile, near-flat installation for a visually appealing finish, the FM Series will complement the aesthetics of any vessel.
- Non-Intrusive Mounting System: The FM Series uses 'speaker legs' that keep the speaker in place without creating any screw holes to your vessel.
- True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered: Extensively tested to perform in the harsh marine environment, the FM Series carry an IP65 weatherproof rating along with True-Marine accreditation.
- Designed To Comply With ISO12216: Tested to international standards for pressure and water tightness, it recognizes the FM Series are designed and built to the highest industry standards for quality and robustness.
- Speaker Size: 6.5"
- Peak Power: 120 Watts
- RMS Power Rating: 30 Watts
- Efficiency (1W/1M) 87 dB
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 18 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS) 15 - 80 W/Ch
- Tweeter Type: Aluminum dome
- Cone / Surround Material: Polypropylene with rubber surround
- Mounting Diameter Clearance: 138mm [5-7/16"]
- Mounting Depth Clearance: 70mm [2-3/4"]
- Optimum Enclosure Volume (Sealed enclosure, fully filled with absorption material)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 70°C
- Water and Dust Resistance (IPX rating) IP65
- Warranty: 3 years